Inclusion Week, hosted by Diversity First, is a campaign run by a diverse group of employers to raise awareness of the importance of inclusion in the workplace. Inclusion is about making sure that people feel valued, respected and listened to. It’s about recognizing and valuing the differences we each bring to the workplace. By creating an environment where everyone has equal access to opportunities, the chances for organizational success increase.
During Inclusion Week, various employers will spotlight the benefits of not only having a diverse workforce, but actively cultivating the diversity in their office environment. This week will be filled with events hosted by organizations that value diversity and inclusion in their workplace.
We invite you to participate in Inclusion Week and demonstrate the true commitment that Houston has to diversity.
Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- Dennis Kennedy, Founder, Energy Diversity & Inclusion Council
- In His Quest For Social Justice, Dennis Kennedy Launches New Energy Diversity Council
- Dennis Kennedy Founder of the National Diversity Council: “If I could inspire a movement, it would definitely be providing more opportunities for youth in inner cities to reach their full potential, while focusing on education reform.”
- Barack Obama touts tolerance, inclusion, Texas barbecue at Dallas diversity conference
- The Recipe to Individual Success? Barack Obama says Innovation, Hard Work, and Resilience
- Embracing Diversity – Southwest Airlines supports inclusion and equality at every level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- ‘Justice will prevail,’ chancellor tells campus diversity conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program